[mythtv-users] OT: Linux problem

Damian myth at surr.co.uk
Sun Sep 27 20:13:52 UTC 2015

On 19/09/2015 15:03, Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
> On 09/03/2015 09:46 AM, Damian wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I have tried to get to the bottom of this problem on a more general
>> Linux forum (ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2289024) but no one
>> seems to be able to help.
>>    From windows, it says "Cannot connect all network drives", then if I
>> click on it says, "An error has occurred while reconnecting S: to
>> [path] Microsoft Windows Network: Not enough storage is available to
>> process this command. This connection has not been restored." I can't
>> remember the error from a Linux box, but its similar and mentions memory.
>>
> I have had this problem before and a setting had to be changed in
> Windows to fix it. I don't have a record of what I did, but I think this
> is the answer, see below links:
>
> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/106167
>
> http://www.techfleece.com/2011/03/03/how-to-fix-not-enough-server-storage-is-available-to-process-this-command-error/
>
> Peter

Thanks Peter,

I may start changing windows setting as a last resort at some point, but
this is a problem that never used to happen, and suddenly happens all of
the time now. And the computers connecting are both Windows and Linux.
It must be something on the server that's changed.

I may just install the OS from scratch if it carries on.

Thanks for trying to help! I really appreciate it.

Damian