[mythtv-users] problem trying to make a People Search rule

Jerome Yuzyk jerome at supernet.ab.ca
Sat Sep 19 23:04:56 UTC 2015

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 02:07:59 PM Kirk Bocek wrote:

> On September 19, 2015 1:44:22 PM PDT, Jerome Yuzyk <jerome at supernet.ab.ca> wrote:
> >particular actor.
> >>
> >> There, fixed that for ya.
> >>
> >> You should include your custom rule in the post.
> >
> >Title:         Gulager
> >Search Phrase: Gulager
> >
> >That's it.
>
> John, Tom or Clu Gulager ( look it up). Probably not in the listing data as one of the actors. Did you try adding wildcards (%)?

Any of them. Both Clu and John were listed in a movie I just missed, John as Director and Clu as Cast. Clu is listed for an upcoming episode of Murder She Wrote as a Guest Starring.

Are both "Cast" and "Guest Starring" searched?

If the MythWeb search works, why wouldn't a rule?

--
A little of Jerome's MythTV World: http://mythtv.bss.ab.ca