[mythtv-users] Myth+HDHR Prime+charter=only file size 'B"

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Sep 10 19:13:22 UTC 2015

>>>  On Sep 10, 2015, at 2:36 PM, Bert Haskins bhaskins at chartermi.net wrote:

>>> This one is a completely new including new format MythBuntu backend only
>>> , HDHR Prime with charter cable using cablecard and tuner box.

Are you saying that the tuner box is required (Hence a Tuner Adapter) or are you saying that you also have a tuner box that works as well?

>>> There is a fair chance that I'm not setting up the channels properly
>>> since scanning doesn't seem to yield anything useful.

And, you are scanning via the Primes web interface, correct?

>>> I can't seem to find any info on how to do this except by using SD.

I'm on Charter in Southern Lower Michigan, no TA required.  I'm able to get all but 1 channel that I subscribe to.

Doug