[mythtv-users] Myth+HDHR Prime+charter=only file size 'B"

Tom Bishop bishoptf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:23:24 UTC 2015

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Doug Lytle <support at drdos.info> wrote:

> only
>
> Are you saying that the tuner box is required (Hence a Tuner Adapter) or
> are you saying that you also have a tuner box that works as well?

> And, you are scanning via the Primes web interface, correct?

> I'm on Charter in Southern Lower Michigan, no TA required.  I'm able to
> get all but 1 channel that I subscribe to.
>
> Doug
>
>  I'm in St Louis and I needed a TA for any of the cable channels. I did
not do a scan you need to set your channels up via schedules direct and
then they populate from there. I think you have to contact your local
charter office and find out that if you get a tivo will you need a tuning
adapter, that usually gets you to someone that knows anything about the
cable card side of things.