[mythtv-users] epgdata: can't order subscription

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 11:12:20 UTC 2015

Hoi Stefan,

Sunday, September 6, 2015, 12:50:52 PM, you wrote:

> Any german/austria-area xmltv-users in here?

> My epgdata subscription has ended a week ago and I logged in there to
> order the next year of xml-downloads. Unfortunately they have problems
> with taking orders ... one can only pay with paypal right now, they even
> removed the option to pay with credit cards etc (I wrote to their
> support and they told me about the technical problems).

> I am now without xmltv-data for some of my favorite channels. I tried to
> toggle "useonairguide" to ON for these channels but I don't get in
> EIT/EPG data in a reliable way.

> Maybe it's not fully legal, but it's just a question so far:

> could someone share his data pulled with tv_grab_eu_epgdata to help me
> out until they sorted out their webshop-problems?

> Basically I look for the german DVB-S channels ... arte, 3sat, etc

> I'd appreciate this very much :-)

> Thanks, have a nice sunday,
> Stefan

You can try the free dutch grabber tv_grab_nl_py. It also contains a
lot of the German channels. https://github.com/tvgrabbers/tvgrabnlpy
It is partly in English and partly in Dutch.
I do maintain it so if you need help with it ask.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop