[mythtv-users] epgdata: can't order subscription

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Sun Sep 6 10:50:52 UTC 2015

Any german/austria-area xmltv-users in here?

My epgdata subscription has ended a week ago and I logged in there to
order the next year of xml-downloads. Unfortunately they have problems
with taking orders ... one can only pay with paypal right now, they even
removed the option to pay with credit cards etc (I wrote to their
support and they told me about the technical problems).

I am now without xmltv-data for some of my favorite channels. I tried to
toggle "useonairguide" to ON for these channels but I don't get in
EIT/EPG data in a reliable way.

Maybe it's not fully legal, but it's just a question so far:

could someone share his data pulled with tv_grab_eu_epgdata to help me
out until they sorted out their webshop-problems?

Basically I look for the german DVB-S channels ... arte, 3sat, etc

I'd appreciate this very much :-)

Thanks, have a nice sunday,
Stefan