[mythtv-users] Motorola DCX3200-M

Scot Kreienkamp skreien at wcnet.org
Tue Sep 1 18:34:43 UTC 2015

The method in the past to capture from an HD set top box has been HDPVR to
capture HD or SD analog from a set top box, and (at least here in the
states where it's mandated by law) firewire connection to tune it.  The law
allows us to record broadcast or cable TV in the US as much as I care to as
long as it's for personal use, even if I break copy protection in the
process.  YMMV for Canada.