[mythtv-users] DVB-T network tuner recommendations for Australian DVB-T TV

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 23:53:17 UTC 2015

On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 10:27 PM, Anthony Giggins
<seven at seven.dorksville.net> wrote:
> Another Vote for the DVB-T HD HomeRun (original version) although not sure
> where you can buy them these days

Pretty sure SiliconDust has mostly replaced them in the channel with
their newer model, the HDHR4-2DT (warning: I only know about
them via the announcement, no experience).  Supposedly more
capable, better tuner, able to receive DVB-T2 too.  The newer model
states support of DLNA (and HTTP) protocols, so they may be
useful in different use cases (repeated warning, I have no experience
with the HDHR4-DT devices).

Product page:  http://www.silicondust.com/products/models/hdhr4-2dtau/