[mythtv-users] DVB-T network tuner recommendations for Australian DVB-T TV

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Sun Nov 8 22:27:23 UTC 2015

On 8 November 2015 at 22:01, David Whyte <david.whyte at gmail.com> wrote:

> I have 2 HD HomeRun devices.  Work brilliantly for me and natively
> supported in MythTV for a long time.  I am in Brisbane.
>
> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 3:23 PM, Mark <perkins1724 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Can anyone recommend some DVB-T network based tuners that work well with
>> MythTV? I have had enough of USB (or else USB has had enough of me – but
>> same result).

Another Vote for the DVB-T HD HomeRun (original version) although not sure
where you can buy them these days I originally got mine at jb hifi but
looks like there are a few online stores that sell them although rather
more expensive then when I purchased mine
http://www.silicondust.com/wheretobuy/, This have been faultless although I
just had to replace the AC adapter after about 6 years of power on time,
I've also got an old Dvico Fusion DVB-T Plus PCI tuner which also works ok,
however could not get the remote working in more recent versions of lirc

Cheers,

Anthony