[mythtv-users] ECS LIVA Frontend

Andrew Codrington andrew.codrington at fidenti.ca
Wed Nov 4 18:00:48 UTC 2015

On Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 6:05 PM, Larry Kennedy <lunchtimelarry at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Newegg has the Liva X on sale for around $85 after rebate.   Ends today
> 11/3.

Edit:

> Newegg.com has the Liva X on sale for around US$85 after rebate.   Ends
> today 11/3.

Here in Canada on Newegg.ca the 2GB model
<http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856501011> is
CDN$260, which I can cope with if it works and based on this thread it does.

Before I pull the trigger has anyone seen similar* devices available here
in Canada at lower price points?
Sure our dollar is low now, but that US/CDN price difference for the same
box is steeper than we normally see.

*I _think_ that similar means Bay Trail- based NUCs, but I might not be
following the plot correctly...