[mythtv-users] mysql filling up hard drive

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:42:45 UTC 2015

On 05/08/2015 04:45 PM, Scott Moncrieff wrote:
> I don't think that I have ever added a custom recording rule, other than
> changing a couple of old rules to ignore searching previous recordings  and
> to record all episodes but only for a couple of shows. ie 'Look for
> duplicate in current recordings'

In addition to my last response, I'm still considering that
you have a custom rule (I know you said you didn't create
one.)

Assuming you're running 0.25 or later, this will print all
descriptions (which is where custom queries will be stored.)

     curl --silent localhost:6544/Dvr/GetRecordScheduleList | sed "s/></>\n</g" | /bin/grep "<Description>" | grep Breakfast

The above is also on one line. And run from your backend.

If you don't have curl in your host, replace: curl --silent
with: wget -O- --quiet

You could pastebin the output if you have questions.

--
Bill