[mythtv-users] mysql filling up hard drive

Scott Moncrieff scottcmoncrieff at gmail.com
Fri May 8 22:05:26 UTC 2015

I don't know why I didn't look before but I just looked in Manage Recording
Rules and it is full of 'Record All     Breakfast      News...' rules. I
don't know how many but was holding 'page down' for a good couple of
minutes and still did not get past them. Too many to delete manually I
suspect. Would this be a likely cause! How can I get rid of them without
setting aside a couple of day deleting them one at a time?