[mythtv-users] mysql filling up hard drive

Scott Moncrieff scottcmoncrieff at gmail.com
Fri May 8 21:26:03 UTC 2015

I will have a look at mysqltuner but Is it likely that something is is
wrong with the database? There are a large number of errors in the log
trying to delete recordings that are not there. I have had a look at the
drive that the recordings are stored on and these are all  files that have
been watched and then deleted. Obviously still present in the database. The
thumb nails for all the video files are still present on the drive though
but the recordings are long gone.

Would manually deleting all of these entries from the 'recored' table be a
bad idea?