[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.9 available to all in the Google Play Store

jrh jharbestonus at gmail.com
Fri May 1 19:13:36 UTC 2015

> Eric,
> Yikes! That's a library there.  Is it all movies and tv series? Home movies and such thrown in as well?  Does myth resolve all the metadata for your whole library?
>
> I am looking at implementing an endless scroller for now, so that it doesn't try to load everything into that list, which is probably causing some issues with rendering the view. For the time being, this with the ability to search should, hopefully, slim down the results to make it more manageable.  The TV Series, at least, would be broken down by their series, so they shouldn't be too bad to render anyway.
>
> Once I get this stuff ironed out, I will look at the directory view.
> Dan

Dan,

Notes regarding possible future presentation of recording/video lists:

I am kind of partial to the way KODI organizes television and would to see something similar. When you go into recordings, you are first presented with the recording groups sorted by descending date, followed by title name by descending date, and then by descending date.

for videos, i would like it by folder(descending into each folder) sorted by folder name, and then sorted by title.

Just food for thought when you think about implementing.

Thanks for the good work on it!

J.