[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 12.04 updated to Apache 2.4.22 now mythweb says File not found?

Tim Draper veehexx at zoho.com
Mon Mar 23 09:46:52 UTC 2015

---- On Sat, 21 Mar 2015 22:42:08 +0000 Hika van den Hoven  wrote ----
>Hoi nospam312,
>
>Saturday, March 21, 2015, 11:33:17 PM, you wrote:
>
>> I am using Mythbuntu 12.04 (MythTV 0.24 fixes) and have upgraded to Apache
>> 2.4.22.
>
>> When starting Apache 2.4.22 it says Option -All is no longer supported so I
>> removed the -All and left the rest of the line as it was. Apache now
>> starts.
>
>> When I try to access mythweb it says
>
>> 404 - File not found.
>> http://servername/mythweb
>> We could not find the above page on our servers.
>
>> I have checked the apache access and error logs and nothing is listed.
>
>> Does anyone know of a fix that will get this to work?
>
>> Thanks

>0.27

Depends if OP uses liveTV. there are a number of long outstanding livetv usability issues with 0.27/fixes. based off my experience of .24/.25 era, then .27 is backwards a step. Yes they are on the bug trac too. no show stoppers, but buggy ffwd/rwd/10min skip, buffering issues on HD channels etc.

fwiw, i'm on 0.27 and apache 2.4 - no problems here but it was a fresh install. using the 'INSTALL' document inside the mythweb git repo as the install method. could be worth running through that to double check your apache yyy.conf settings.