[mythtv-users] Time to move to an HDMI stick for FEs?

Kris Jensen kris.jensen.knj at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 14:16:29 UTC 2015

Auto power on BIOS for MeegoPad surfaced.

 I seems there are different BOIS's for the MeegoPad. One for regular
consumer users, and one for bulk/embedded users. The bulk version BIOS
allows the MeegoPad to boot as soon as power is supplied, no power button
press is needed.

 I found this to be good news, at least for a frontend setup. I can now
hide the Meegopad behind the TV and power it via the TV's USB 2Amp port.
And it powers on when the TV powers on.

 I came across this info from freaktab.com. They have a forums for embedded
devices.

Here is that forum post :
http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?23577-GUIDE-Enable-MeeGoPad-Auto-Power-On

 I hope it helps fellow MythTV/MeegoPad users.

 Kris