[mythtv-users] recording flakeyness

David Williams mythtv_david at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 22:02:59 UTC 2015

 I'm a long-termMythtv user and I need some help. I've noticed that subsequent showson the same channel sometimes don't record. It seems to occur whenrecording longer shows. Let me give an example. If I set the systemto record Morning Joe MSNBC Comcast channel 625 from 5-8 AM and thenThe Rundown same channel from 8-10 AM, only Morning Joe records. UnderUpcoming Recordings The Rundown continues to appear as a ScheduledRecording until I do a reboot. Also sometimes, seeminglyintermittently, recording terminates well before the end of a show.The steps I've taken so far include updating HomeRun firmware and Ieven went so far as to reload the OS and Mythtv software. A couple ofmonths ago I did a prophylactic memtest of my ram. SMART self-testsays my drive is OK.
I don't how toproceed.
Hardware:1. Asrock B75M-ITXboard2. Intel g2120processor3. 8 gig ram4. GT 630 video card5. HDHomeRun PRIME(comcast cable)6. HDHomeRun HDHR-US(astc OTA)7. Cooler Master 120case
Software: Ubuntu14.04 with 27.4 fixes