[mythtv-users] Backend changes to support Android streaming

Daniel Frey dmfrey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 03:19:28 UTC 2015

There is a problem transcoding with a v0.27 back end. If you can move to
v0.28, go for it. I could not produce a reliable stream on v0.27. All my
recordings are from hd homerun primes and 99% of them are HD. Same issue
with recordings. Mp4, mkv, 3gp, it did not matter. Once I moved to v0.28,
all that went away.