[mythtv-users] Still haunted by my master backend change

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Sat Jul 25 11:13:23 UTC 2015

Oh what fun we have.

Just tried to look at something on YouTube using MythNetVision and the URL
it tries (and fails) is the IP address of the old backend.

"
Host Unreachable
When conecting to
http://192.168.1.10:6544/InternetContent/GetInternetContent?Grabber=nv_python_libs/configs/HTML/youtube.html&videocode=xxxxxxxxxx
"

I can't find any config to tell it what backend IP address is should use
and everything else works. I've checked config.xml and it is pointing at
the correct database server so I assume I've got leftover crud in my
database. What process is supposed to keep this clean?

Another question - since the MythBuntu update on 25th June to fixes/0.27
[v0.27.5-3-g9498257] I seem to be lacking adobe flash operations. I use it
for a couple of radio stations that are not available in other formats and
it would be nice to get them back. I've tried reloading flash but no go.
Any ideas?

--
Robin Gilks