[mythtv-users] Mount points unavailable

Michael Wisniewski mikewiz38 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 21:14:45 UTC 2015

I've been having this issue with my NAS where it will crash for no reason
what-so-ever.  I configured MythTV Backend to use the local disk for Live
TV, but a NFS mount point to the NAS for everything else.

When the NAS crashes and the NFS mount points go down, I'm unable to watch
Live TV too.  If I pull up a browser on the backend and go to
localhost:6544/Myth/SendMessage?Message=Hello!, it just says 'request sent'
and hangs.

Is there a way to ignore the fact that the NAS crashed and at least watch
livetv, since it's pointing to a local drive?