[mythtv-users] Issues with my HDHomerun: Resource temporarily unavailable

Ian Evans dheianevans at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 17:10:39 UTC 2015

I had this happen to a couple of evening news recordings yesterday and two
recordings this morning, though the recordings in between worked just fine.
My recordings this morning ended about 10 seconds in with this message:

HDHRStreamHandler recorders/hdhrstreamhandler.cpp:419 (TunerSet)
HDHRSH(10305A8C-0): Set request failed#012#011#011#011eno: Resource
temporarily unavailable

It's a HDHR3. Been working like a champ until yesterday.