[mythtv-users] Possible to have duplicate (but slightly-different) schedulesdirect lineup?

Will Dormann wdormann at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 01:29:29 UTC 2015

On 2/19/15 1:16 PM, Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
> All you need is to use two "video sources" and two "inputs". I used to
> have this back when the local channels were not encrypted, so one source
> had only those channels and the other had all channels.

Well that's the problem that I have.  I have multiple sources and
multiple inputs.   However, each input must specify where to get its
channel lineup from.   Currently I have them all share a single
SchedulesDirect lineup.   And SchedulesDirect doesn't allow making a
copy of the same lineup (with fewer selected channels).

If SchedulesDirect is where the lineups come from, how would you modify
channels so that one input has all of them, and the other inputs
de-select a few of them?

-WD