[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct Download Failures

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 14:26:50 UTC 2015

Thanks for the heads up guys..

I checked the SD DNS servers and I was still set up for a 5 minute TTL.   I did that when the SD-DD transition was going on and DNS kept changing.
Things have been stable for a while.  I bumped TTL to 24 hours.  Not sure if this will help in this case, but I don't see any harm.  I'm thinking it
may be too long (especially with caching), but what the heck.  If I know changes are coming I'll shorten it.

I also noticed that we only have 2 dns servers.  I'll add more secondaries.

Not sure if this will help your situation, but is probably a better config anyway.

Robert