[mythtv-users] HTTP Live streaming recorder and Live TV?

Charles Bovy charles.bovy at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 22:02:32 UTC 2015

> On 29 dec. 2015, at 22:30, Bjoern Voigt <bjoernv at arcor.de> wrote:
>
> Charles Bovy wrote:
>> Please check this thread:
>> http://lists.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2015-November/382969.html
>>
>> Make sure to download the latest fixes/0.27 and try again.
> If I understand https://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12168 and
> https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/pull/97/commits right, then all
> relevant patches are also included in fixes/0.27.

Correct!
Please provide:
mythbackend --version

> Unfortunately my HTTP live streams do not work. I also tested
> recording - no success.
>
> Charles, do you can recommend my a good starting point for debugging
> the HTTP live streaming record functionality?

Can you provide some information about your mythtv packages (mythbuntu or suse or compiled yourself?)? mythbackend --version
The log you pasted was not containing all information. Can you share the full log from the start of the backend?
I haven't tested with your streams but are they TS over HTTP?

Let's try that first.

Regards,

Charles