[mythtv-users] Problem with latest run of optimize_mythdb.pl

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Sun Dec 27 20:28:14 UTC 2015

On 27/12/15 17:42, Craig Huff wrote:
> Yes, I see about the webserver setup.  It's asking whether to configure it
> with apache2 or lighttpd.  Since I set up MythTV to drop directly to
> mythweb when I browse to the host, I am sure there's something I have to
> change to stop that.  Also, I imagine it would be a bad idea to try to have
> both webservers running at the same time, so I should stick with apache2,
> since that is the one running by default.
>
> I would appreciate any pointers on how to make the correct changes for
> myphpadmin, but for now, I think just getting the recordedseek table fixed
> is the most important.
>
> Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

Apache2 is your Web Server. mythweb and phpmyadim are merely pages which a webserver can access. You
can run both on the same copy of apache2 since you identify which you are accessing in your URL:

http://<hostname>/mythweb

or

http://<hostname>/phpmyadmin

There should be no conflict doing this. You don't need to run another copy of apache.

--

Mike Perkins