[mythtv-users] Problem with latest run of optimize_mythdb.pl

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 17:42:49 UTC 2015

Yes, I see about the webserver setup.  It's asking whether to configure it
with apache2 or lighttpd.  Since I set up MythTV to drop directly to
mythweb when I browse to the host, I am sure there's something I have to
change to stop that.  Also, I imagine it would be a bad idea to try to have
both webservers running at the same time, so I should stick with apache2,
since that is the one running by default.

I would appreciate any pointers on how to make the correct changes for
myphpadmin, but for now, I think just getting the recordedseek table fixed
is the most important.

Thank you for taking the time to help me out.

--
Craig.