[mythtv-users] family acceptance test.

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:21:42 UTC 2015

When I say tweak and tune I have  a few more requirements to fill
besides 'starts and knows where to find the music folder'

Last time I checked there where quite a few menus in kodi each one
with a couple settings each.

I rather dislike menus with 40 options of which I use only 2.
reducing the amount of menus/tabs/selections seriously increases the
score in the 'family acceptance test'

Thus my mythfrontend has been treated with a couple custom xml files
to reduce the menu options.
And the most used options are in the first menu (heck I'm not even
sure they know that a submenu exists in that list)

Cheers
Rob