[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct with incorrect listings

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Sun Apr 19 23:44:40 UTC 2015

What's the correct way to troubleshoot incorrect listings? I'm trying to
watch the blazer playoff games and they are being broadcast on our local
NBC channel (KGW) as well as TNT/ESPN. Looking at my listings for the next
few days, I see that I'm only showing it on either TNT or ESPN and not the
local KGW. I've verified that by going to http://www.zap2it.com/ that it
shows it on KGW for tonights game and the next two games (it doesn't go out
to when the 4th game is). I've also verified the channel ID on zap2it
(20378) matches what I have in the Schedules Direct interface as well as
what I have in mythweb.