[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct with incorrect listings

Dick Steffens dick at dicksteffens.com
Sun Apr 19 23:56:23 UTC 2015

On 04/19/2015 04:44 PM, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> What's the correct way to troubleshoot incorrect listings? I'm trying
> to watch the blazer playoff games and they are being broadcast on our
> local NBC channel (KGW) as well as TNT/ESPN. Looking at my listings
> for the next few days, I see that I'm only showing it on either TNT or
> ESPN and not the local KGW. I've verified that by going to
> http://www.zap2it.com/ that it shows it on KGW for tonights game and
> the next two games (it doesn't go out to when the 4th game is). I've
> also verified the channel ID on zap2it (20378) matches what I have in
> the Schedules Direct interface as well as what I have in mythweb.

I just had a similar question yesterday. The way to report issues with
schedules is to log in to Schedules Direct and use a feature there. On
their (before you log in) contact page is this instruction:

---------------------------------
Problems with guide data or lineup information should be submitted via
the Lineup Support link on the left hand menu. (Available after you log
in). Using that link to submit Lineup/Guide issues will include some
addition information we need and route it to the right person.

The form says it could take a week to hear anything, but I heard back in
about 45 minutes. The problem is still being worked on, but it's nice
that someone was watching on the weekend.

--
Regards,

Dick Steffens