[mythtv-users] MythTV Player 1.1.5 available to all on Google Play Store

John W. Burroughs john.w.burroughs at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 15 16:48:48 UTC 2015

I have been trying out MythTV Player on my Nexus 7 since  the
announcement came out. It seems to be running very well now and is quite
usable. Great Work!

However, when I browse Videos, I have noticed that the listing does not
respect the Parental (or Age) Level that has been set. This results in
all stored videos being visible even if they are not appropriate to the
possible audience. This feature does not seem to apply to Recordings.

Is there any plan to ensure the Parental Level is respected and the PIN
requested to unlock the restricted videos?

Thanks

John