[mythtv-users] mount recordings

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 20:11:08 UTC 2014

Hoi Simon,

> Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ah, but is it used? I said tree not directory.

> $ ls -l /srv/
> total 4
> drwxrwxrwx 2 root root 4096 Sep  2 20:24 tftp

> tftp is the only service running on that machine.

Great! On Gentoo the /srv base directory is not by default included.
And since I don't like to add base directories I automatically put al
those user data in sub-trees from /home. Maybe I change it in future
implementations. Although the line between single and multiple user
data is thin.

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven