[mythtv-users] lossless_cut - no MythTV recordedprogram

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Sep 5 11:27:27 UTC 2014

On 4 September 2014 14:42, Bob <mythtv at cox.net> wrote:

> I believe I've set-up lossless_cut properly:
>
> $ lossless_cut -f /myth/tv/3025_20110529195500.mpg --test
> Congratulations! All script dependencies have been satisfied.
> You are ready to perform loss less cuts on MythTV recorded videos.
>
> However, it appears to be looking in the wrong table for the recording:
>
> $ ll_report -f /myth/tv/3025_20110529195500.mpg -B
> There is no MythTV recordedprogram record for the video
> file "3025_20110529195500.mpg", aborting script.
>
> I believe I am using the latest version of lossless_cut (0.2.2) with
> MythTV 0.27.3. Suggestions?

Why not use the inbuilt lossless transcode? especially as it appears your
recordings are MPEG2 and all the lossless cut issues were resolved prior to
0.27.3
and therefore it can all be performed from your armchair.

Personally I use Mythcut to mark and lossless transcode
https://github.com/roadrunner6/mythcut
all from either a tablet or desktop and even from work during lunch breaks
ofcourse :)

Cheers,

Anthony