[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement, service testing

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 15:44:45 UTC 2014

On Sat, Oct 25, 2014 at 3:26 PM, Keith Pyle <kpyle at austin.rr.com> wrote:
>     2014-10-25 08:05:43.048 Grab complete.  Actual data from Fri Oct 24
> 13:05:11 2014 to Sat Nov 8 13:05:11 2014 (UTC)
>
> However, Myth reports that no new data was inserted and I only have data
> through Nov 6:

That is the correct number.  ~13 days of data is all you get
from the new Gracenote service (and that 13 is a little soft,
since it is downloaded once per day, so when you pull it
matters).

If you "just" added in the /etc/hosts file you will have some
"legacy" dates in the DB for the (previous) TMS data for another
few days (the TMS data had a few more days of data, although
anything that far out may not have been accurate (for example,
a lot of the actual episode data for some shows is not available
until much closer to actual airtime)).

As long as you are getting 13 days of data today, and tomorrow,
and the next day, you are set.