[mythtv-users] log errors

Hika van den Hoven hikavdh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 03:54:58 UTC 2014

Hoi Daryl,

Friday, October 24, 2014, 5:44:24 AM, you wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 11:21 PM, Hika van den Hoven <hikavdh at gmail.com> wrote:

> How about cat & past??

> This didn't work very well:
>  daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ cat ./shortlog.sh mythbackend | pastebinit
> cat: mythbackend: No such file or directory
> http://paste.ubuntu.com/8649405/
> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$
> unless you wanted Bill's script again. Just running "./shortlog.sh
> mythbackend" did give a log folded and hard to read. How can this be pasted?

I'm not familiar with the automated procedures. I know cut&past.  But
go with nano to the log (nano <path an name> and cut out irrelevancy!
Or simply rm them and grap the fresh start!
Also you can (I assume) cut out the wheat on the automatic paste!

Tot mails,
  Hika                            mailto:hikavdh at gmail.com

"Zonder hoop kun je niet leven
Zonder leven is er geen hoop