[mythtv-users] log errors

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:32:52 UTC 2014

Greetings Mythizens, I looked into my BE and FE logs because I'm not waking
up properly yet and noticed some errors, I need help taking care of these
before I look at the wakeup, here a a couple of Pastebins:

daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ cat /var/log/mythtv/mythbackend.log | pastebinit
http://paste.ubuntu.com/8633339/
daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ cat /var/log/mythtv/mythfrontend.log | pastebinit
http://paste.ubuntu.com/8633347/

The current OS is a clone of a "rsync" OS backup, that was better than
nothing, not perfect, as far as I can tell aborting an update mid stream
borked things severely, I've "chmod'ed" and "chown'ed" the usual suspects,
its running well, not quite perfect yet.

Any assistance with the errors is greatly appreciated, Daryl