[mythtv-users] mythTV with DataDirect Replacement service

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:16:54 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 22, 2014 at 10:48 PM, R Kannan <rk111810 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I ran mythfilldatabase again today and I got the database populated for
> Monday 11/3. However there is no data from 11/1 1:00 AM  to 11/2 11:00
> PM. I wonder if I should somehow delete the data for that period and
> repopulate running mfdb.

Sounds like you should really be running mythfilldatabase
with the --dd-grab-all option, or, if your system is so
very underpowered to not be able to do so, run it once
with the --refresh 10-11 option (adjust the days to refresh
depending on when you run it).  --dd-grab-all will always
get you the most accurate data that SD has available,
letting the scheduler make the best decisions possible
with that data.