[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Robert Eden rmeden at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:58:33 UTC 2014

On 10/15/2014 9:46 AM, Jay Foster wrote:

> One thing I noticed in the listings from the replacement service is that it is sending data for all channels in the lineup(s), instead of just those
> that were enabled on the SD website.  This works fine, in that one gets the listings, but does take more bandwidth and time.  This is not something
> that I think needs to be "fixed" soon, but just an optimization for later, if ever.
Another bug fixed.  (OTA lineups are completely different internally than cable channels)

> I have been using the replacement service for the last couple of days, and I am noticing something that concerns me.  The listings data I am getting
> appears to not be equivalent enough to the previous service to match my previously recorded rules.  I'm seeing shows that I know I previously
> recorded being rescheduled for future recordings.
Can you be more specific?  What's wrong/missing from the raw data?

Leo had a similar issue.  It was determined he had MythTV configured to use a SD station_Id that was excluded  but TMS-DD was sending it anyway.
SD-DD was only sending data for the HD station_id and his rules were not configured to use that.

Robert