[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 18:48:34 UTC 2014

On 10/13/2014 01:04 PM, Thomas Mashos wrote:
> As for the wiki, Bill at the risk of tooting my own horn, we should
> add something about the Ubuntu builds in there, perhaps the date that
> the fix was added to each branch.

I added a table for Distributions. Maybe it would be better
to just add links (with the rest of the links) to packager
sites. Not sure how that information could be collected,
although anyone can update the Wiki:

     http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Schedules_Direct_Replacement_Service

On IRC last night you mentioned a blog post, do you have a link to
that?

--
Bill