[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Fri Oct 10 13:48:53 UTC 2014

On 09/10/14 08:49 PM, Bill Meek wrote:
> On 10/09/2014 07:05 PM, Jay Foster wrote:
>  > OK.  I put the mfdb output here (http://pastebin.com/7rUiRbzd).  I
> noticed that I did not get  the "Failed to fetch some program info" message
>> at the end, so that may be unrelated.  I'm running 0.21-fixes.
>>
>> I am suspicious that my issue is similar to the one Leo Butler reports
>> (in this same thread) with two lineups.  The channels I am missing are
>> from one of my two lineups.  I have two lineups configured on the SD
>> web site, and the current service sends listings for both and mfdb
>> fills in
>> the database just fine.
>
> Hi,
>
> Oops, I'm not going to be of much help here, I'm running 0.28-pre.

What he said! I'm on .28-pre too.
But you might firct try clicking on the 'Re=Add All Lineups' link on the
Schedules Direct website, and then check that the correct channels are
on/off in the lineup.
Then start mythtv-setup and check using the Channel Editor on the
channel that those channels are checked 'Visible'.
I'm late to the thread and don't know your exact symptoms, but if the
channel does not show on the Guide, it might be marked non-visible. Of
course, if it shows up, but empty (All 'Unknown'), then that is not the
issue.

And seriously. .21?????! You must be running Fedora 12 or Ubuntu 8!

If you have time to spelunk this error, you should find the extra time
to do an upgrade to both the OS and the package.

Geoff