[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 05:08:07 UTC 2014

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 6:56 PM, Robert Eden <rmeden at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm ready for more testing of my replacement Data Direct service.

Another anecdotal data point...  I just tried the beta service
and mythfilldatabase --dd-grab-all hitting dd.schedulesdirect.org
seems to occasionally return a 504 Gateway TImeout (which
results in a download error message).  Seems to work some
of the time.  Perhaps the 60 second limit is not adequate
for my lineup (or the "beta" service is being overloaded by
all the testers).  Presumably your logs will tell you more.

Thanks.