[mythtv-users] Schedules Direct DataDirect replacement service testing

Robert Eden rmeden at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 13:37:39 UTC 2014

On 10/2/2014 7:38 AM, Leo Butler wrote:
> Done without incident. But it was so transparent as to be invisible:
> how can I know that the json service was used? I did
>
> mythfilldatabase --dd-grad-all
The JSON service was not used, you would know if it was... you'd need to install a JSON grabber and set up lineups.

You tested a drop-in replacement for Tribune Media Services' Data Direct service, developed and hosted by SD.  It's less efficient and less featured
than the SD JSON service, but I hope it is "good enough" for folks that don't want (or can't) move.

Robert