[mythtv-users] mythtv frontend startup beautification

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 18:55:24 UTC 2014

Hi all,

A screensaver reminded me that I forgot to turn off something.
Then while figuring out how to disable the screensaver I noticed a couple
more default programs that I could do without (all of them)
The file  /etc/xdg/lxdesktop/LXDE/autostart is now an empty file.
lxpanel, pcmanfm, xscreensaver
the first 2 also explain why I still saw a desktop, that's gone now. :-P
And a couple more milliseconds boot time improvement as an additional bonus
 (a very small one though :P )

Rob