[mythtv-users] MythTV v.27 an HDHR Prime w/comcast

John Moore (Compucom Systems Inc) v-johmo at microsoft.com
Wed Nov 12 18:33:34 UTC 2014

Well at this time, I have gone thru an checked out Scheduals Direct an made sure the lineup was setup correctly.  I still cannot fetch the channels.  At this time I have 1 over size paper weight an 1 on neat looking black box with some LEDs turned on sitting at my desk.

John Moore
OSG VM Solutions Team