[mythtv-users] Setup Errors

Daryl McDonald darylangela at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:36:26 UTC 2014

On 2014-11-08 10:53 AM, "Paul Harrison" <mythtv at sky.com> wrote:

> On 08/11/14 15:31, Daryl McDonald wrote:
>>
>>  daryl at daryl-A780L3C:~$ cd /usr/share/mythtv/themes/default
>> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$ ls -l mm_*.png
>> ls: cannot access mm_*.png: No such file or directory
>> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$ locate -b
'\mm_albums.png'
>> daryl at daryl-A780L3C:/usr/share/mythtv/themes/default$
>>
>> I don't use mythmusic, so I will ignore these errors. My understanding
continues to grow as a result of your diligence.

> Myth wouldn't complain about not finding those images if the theme you
are using isn't using them in some way.

> It's possible there is something in base.xml or in the setup screens that
is using those images even though they are provided by MythMusic. It would
be nice to track where those images are being used so they can be updated
to something that doesn't require MythMusic to be installed.

> Which theme are you using?
>
> What version of Myth are you using?
>
> Paul H.

I'm using steppes wide and myth 27.4