[mythtv-users] MythTV needs to listen on 2 ports

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 01:13:41 UTC 2014

> On 1 Nov 2014, at 11:20 am, "Joseph Fry" <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:

> Anyway... I don't think he wanted help, just wanted to understand why Mythtv only listens on a single IP.

This certainly seems to be the case. Two valid approaches were suggested, one of which appears to ideally suit the 'use case' as presented. Yet OP didn't even take the time to read the option which Hika first put up - and is not even going to bother to try to implement either.

Makes it tough for the genuine 'first time users' when they come here for assistance and nobody can be bothered posting because suggestions are just ignored.