[mythtv-users] UPNP Media Server No Longer Working

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Tue May 13 19:26:35 UTC 2014

On 13/05/14 09:08, John Pilkington wrote:

>> FWIW my UPNP server (Fedora 19, 0.27-fixes from early March) is still
>> 'working' as normal - ie still not perfectly matched to my TV.  That's
>> libupnp-1.6.19-1.fc19.x86_64
>>
>> John P

... but I have just built and installed Myth v0.27-229-g9f353cc from a
git tarball downloaded today.  That's on my SL6 i686 laptop, and I now
have what may be the OP's upnp problems with my TV;  it sees the server
but puts up 'Connection to the server failed' on trying to select
anything.  It was working with the old build, also (ie like the F19 box)
from March.

libupnp on the laptop is 1.6.18-2.el6 from epel, dated 20 Feb 2013, so
it isn't new.