[mythtv-users] So confused. Firewire to STB - channel change script - mythchanger

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 18:50:39 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 25, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Gabe Rubin <gaberubin at gmail.com> wrote:
> And my typical documentation is actually on this list.

If one has a good solution, I would recommend
(and request) that one updates the MythTV wiki.
It is open to all to improve, and should be the go-to
source.

And, if the information on the wiki is found to be
wrong, please correct it (or, at a minimum, mark
it as questionable or obsolete so that the next
person does not waste their time going down the
path you did).