[mythtv-users] Looking for a cheap and easy to set-up IR receiver

Jeremy Jones jeremy.dwain.jones at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 14:48:11 UTC 2014

I've been using this for several years now:

http://rtr.ca/sapphire_remote/index.html

One of the users here posted about this several years back, and was
gracious enough to share his custom driver.  He doesn't promote it, but it
is very nice in that the remote and USB receiver is cheap, and his driver
does everything I want it to.  Also, he has already set up all the buttons
specifically for use with MythTV.

Jeremy