[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime questions

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:10:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 6:38 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> It's been on my list of things to look into, but this is a long list.
> IPv4 has been working for me and there hasn't been much compelling me
> to enable IPv6.  I just haven't gotten around to it.
>
> That said, I can say that the router they gave me claims to support it
> and there's a button in the interface I can click to turn it on should
> I choose to do so, including IPv6 specific firewall settings and such.
>  Whether it works or not, I don't know.

Last I knew, FIOS was still doing 6rd (where they supported IPv6
at all), but there have been many complaints on networking lists
that VZ is not supporting IPv6 on FIOS (outside of some test
market in Florida as I recall).  VZ is a big company, with many
markets, and people have a habit if not providing the information
needed to actually understand the roll-outs (if any).  Let us know
if native IPv6 works on FIOS.