[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime questions

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Mon Mar 10 18:38:51 UTC 2014

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Gary Buhrmaster
<gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> Have they managed to get FIOS IPv6 working yet?

It's been on my list of things to look into, but this is a long list.
IPv4 has been working for me and there hasn't been much compelling me
to enable IPv6.  I just haven't gotten around to it.

That said, I can say that the router they gave me claims to support it
and there's a button in the interface I can click to turn it on should
I choose to do so, including IPv6 specific firewall settings and such.
 Whether it works or not, I don't know.

Eric